Fundraising For Teams and Groups
If you are looking for a fundraising idea for you team or group, we may be able to help. Does this sound like your team or group?
- Your team has at least 6 people or more
- Your team members are on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- You have a specific goal (to raise funds for the latest Miken Izzy Psycho Slow Pitch Bat etc.)
- You have between 4 - 8 weeks to run the fundraiser
- One team member is willing to co-ordinate the efforts of the team
How it Works
- One team member becomes a Watkins Consultant using the following link: http://www.respectedhomebusiness.com/765655
- We provide you with a customized referral link for making online orders/sales
- Your team uses that customized link to order products for their own use and for their friends and family
- Your team members follow our recommendations for posting on social media, text messaging and email to help send people to your team's custom referral link
- You earn 5%-35% on all sales made through your referral link
Is it Really This Easy?
Yes, it really is this easy but this will only work if your team is excited and willing to promote your fundraiser to their friends, family, social media accounts etc. We've also found that if you do not have a specific goal in mind, and are just trying to raise general funds, this fundraiser may not work well for you.
How Much Can you Earn?
You'll earn between 5% and 35% depending on your sales. At the time of writing this article, the % discount / earnings are in the following table:
Here's a formula that will help you estimate your earnings potential:
How Much Money Is Needed
Add the cost of joining ($29.95)
Multipy that by six
Divide that by the number of participating group members
Equals the target amount each member should sell
Using a slow pitch team that wants a new bat as an example. The team wants a new bat that will cost $300. ($300 + 29.99) x 6 = 1980 / 12 team members = $165 per team member as targeted sales
What Does it Cost?
Currently, the cost to join the program is $29.95. Watkins does run discounts and promotions from time to time so we suggest checking the following link to see what the current cost to become a consultant is:
Before You Join
Before you join, we suggest doing the following:
- Order yourself a free catalogue using this link: https://www.jrwatkins.com/order-catalog
- Meet with your team and discuss the fundraiser. Show them the catalogue and gauge their interest. If the team commits to purchasing products from the catalogue for use in their own home, as well as asking friends and family to make purchases you may want to proceed. If you don't think you'd be able to sell at least $500 of products, it's probably best that you look for another fundraiser.
If you've decided that our fundraiser could work for your group, here's what to do:
- 8 weeks prior to needing the funds - Have one member become a Consultant using this link: http://www.respectedhomebusiness.com/765655
- Contact us directly and let us know that you've become a Consultant in order to raise funds for your team or group
- We'll help you by providing our recommended system for having a successful fundraiser
Please remember, this fundraiser is not for everyone. We've found that you must have the following:
- A specific goal, new bat, new goalie pads, trip to the nationals etc.
- A relatively short time period to reach your funding goal (6-8 weeks)
- An excited and committed team